* If you have money, you make the rules.
* Move before you are ready; ie just do it; let go of perfectionism, let go of the need to educate yourself 100% before you get started.
* Intelligence and knowledge are NOT the key to success, hard work and taking action is.
* Scalability is where the money is.
* Have success rituals, set up your daily life so that you are energized and focused
* Discipline is like a muscle, the more you exercise it the easier it gets.
* Don't wait for that billion dollar idea to do something, just do ANYTHING and get started.
* "No excuses" mindset - stop bullshitting yourself.
* Originality is overrated. Copy and go with what works.
* It's not the idea, it's the execution of the idea that makes the difference.
* Only hire and work with Drivers.
* 20% of the info/ideas = 80% of your profits
* Don't think "What does this cost me?", think "How much extra can I make with this?"
* Tired? Unmotivated? PUSH THROUGH it. Consistency and momentum are key.
* If you are consistent, getting results is inevitable.
* Dream big.
* Stop worrying about what could go wrong and start anticipating what will go right.
* Monitor and stop all negativity.
* Always give value.