Tuesday, June 24, 2008
After months of floundering around guessing what markets I should go after with all of the many marketing strategies, here is what i came up with:
- Ask.com: use their "narrow your search" function and "expand your search" to see related words and phrases that people are searching for.
- Yahoo answers: use it to find out exactly what people's pain points and problems are within your niche.
- Google news: use it to find out what are the latest happenings in your industry and what people are talking about right now
- Ezinearticles: use it to get inspired on what current content is out there right now for ideas on what to put in yours
- Google : use it to see the type of sites that are ranking and what kind of content they have to help you develop your material. see adwords advertising as well to determine commercial viability = if nobody's advertising, it might not be a profitable niche
- BoardTracker: use it to see what people are discussing in forums. check the hot topics of conversation and problems in the market.