Saturday, January 31, 2009
1. Put your site up
2. Create 10 different Social bookmarking profiles
3. Create blogger blog make a couple of post with links back to your site then ping and social bookmark the posts.
4. Create Squidoo lens with a couple of links back to your site and social bookmark the lens.
5. Create Hub page with a couple of links back to your site and social bookmark the Hub page.
6. Create a Wordpress blog on wordpress,com make a couple of post with links back to your site ping and social bookmark the posts.
I usually get indexed doing this within 24 to 48 hours.
If not then Rinse and Repeat
Note: if you have Fantastico in your c-panel make a wordpress blog as a subdirectory of your site and do the same as above.
Preferably the links going back to your site should have the keywords you want to rank for them.